Boquiñeni is an agricultural village placed at only half an hour of Saragossa, which is very appetizing for his nearness, is not necessary to travel hours to feel you in full field and to find a backwater of peace. His history was joined during the Middle Ages to the religious Orders. The Boquiñeni's first references date back of 1129, when Alfonso I grants the place to the order of the Temple and, after the dissolution of this one in 1312, it goes on to the Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, continuing under domain of the Order of the Hospital until the year 1414. The labor of accession, repopulation and settling that the Military Orders carried out was very intense and decisive after the reconquest of the territory to the Muslims. His vassals, Christians or Spanish Muslims living under Christian rule in the main, received more or less well the domain of the welded monks who contributed to a considerable improvement of the territory by means of the juridical arrangement and the economic reactivation. Boquiñeni had three churches and a hermitage that was near to the current one, at present only there stays in foot the parochial church of the Asuncion, of recent construction, since the former one was demolished and replaced with other one that, though it she does not have definite style, tells in his interior with two altarpieces - fronts of the Aragonese school dedicated to Saint Francisco Xavier (17th century) and to the Virgin of the rosary (with height of wood of the 16th century). Also there is a magnificent Christ of Gregory's Fernandez style of the 17th century. The baptismal battery of the former parochial church is situated in the new temple. His partys are interesting, for May 24, in that there are celebrated the Saint Christ of the Chapel , Saint Gregory and Saint Miguel,As well as the celebrated ones on the first Sunday of October, in honor to the Virgin of the Rosario. Also there is interesting the vía curcis of the Good Friday, in which the joteros and the serenader sing couplets related to the passion.